Tuesday, June 14, 2016

PHASE 2

The next few weeks will involve lots of check ups to see if I am ready for my reconstructive surgery.  Everything looked great so surgery was scheduled and done.




You have lots of appointments before the surgery.  I had 2 in one day...#3 was the reconstructive surgery.  It was a rough one as I woke up that morning with a headache and it never went away until after I went home.  Outpatient surgery too...ugh!  But all went well and I felt pretty good!  No more expanders!!!!  


 Bradley was with me on this day.  Emily was on a mission, Joe was at BYUI and Sam stayed behind to help Grandma Jean with my kids.
This is the bra they sent me home with which is supposed to shape the breast better.  I have to wear it for 4 weeks.  Maybe longer.  




No comments:

Post a Comment